Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey...


I'm not much of a writer, just to tell everyone that might be reading this out there in internet land. My name is Tyler in case you haven't seen yet. I like to make art and play music, there are other things to learn about me but that pretty much covers my basics. I graduated high school in 2008 from Savannah High School. That's Savannah, MO not GA. This is my second year in college but my first year here. Last year I went to Kansas City Art Institute in KC, MO. I loved it there, but private school isn't for me, so here I am. This year should prove to be fun, there are so many people, its weird, but I like it. :)

Anyway, Leave me a comment or something. Be nice like I said I suck at writing...

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. The only way to get better at writing is to write. Reading helps too. School is basically what you put into it. That makes a cheaper school make more sense.

    ReplyDelete