Friday, April 8, 2011

Why is it my posts are always huge?

So I only have one thing to put up right now that has to do with school...

Haha... I'm slowly moving away from having anything school related, except here and there, to put on here...

But remember that Logo that I put up in my last post.

Well that project is finished, and I have photos of the golf ball box.*





Also I just finished the second printmaking project.



Besides, that I have a lot of freelance stuff, but like always I can't put all of it up yet. It will come along with time though.

For now here is the chapter day shirt for my fraternity.

Front:



Back:



The other stuff, I can't put up until it launches, or the day of the event, and stuff like that so...

Thanks for Reading
Comment Please
OALL

*If I haven't been clear about this project for package design, its because I'm pretty sure that no body in our class actually knew 100% what we were supposed to do... So just go with it...

1 comment: