Friday, April 22, 2011

The semester is almost done... Last projects being finished up and such.

Alright, so is a week of classes then finals left right now in the semester...

You know what that means...

INTERNSHIP/CAMP TIME, A.K.A. SUMMER!!!

I'm so pumped, seriously, I can't wait.

But anyway, I have some of my final projects to put up and share.

First off I have my final project for Logo Design.
Its another set of stationary for an imaginary company called SECURE.

The imaginary company does background checks and such for information sensitive companies.

There's the Letterhead



Then there's the custom envelope



And then lastly, there's the business card
Front



Back



On top of that I have my final Package Design project.

We did a re-branding for Montserrat Winery. We could do another on called stone hill, but I like Montserrat's Logo, so...

Montserrat is a local winery here in MO. Knob Noster, MO to be exact.

So we had to design a Red and a White wine label for them, and here is both my red and white in one picture.



Almost all of that is digital by the way. I really like how that project turned out.

And then lastly we had to make a gift bag/box/container for the newly labeled wines we made. So here is my gift bag.





Thanks for reading
Comment Please
OALL

2 comments:

  1. Your logo, letterhead, etc. are really good! They look awesome!

    I also really like the gift bag.

    ReplyDelete