Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holy Crap! I have a blog?!?!?

At the beginning of the summer I said that I was working on some stuff for scouting. Well I couldn't post that stuff till after the event, you know had to keep the designs secret and all.

But, the event has happened...

WOO!

So now I can post the stuff.

Patch Design



Shirt Design



And then, there was the shirt for the game winners...



...Creative I know.

Anyway, they all came out really nice when they were printed and such.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So along with doing the designs for scouting, I also have been working on a new mural.
Not only did I document that new mural, but I got a tripod (finally) and documented all my other ones.

So I can post them now!

First, my first mural in the house.



Second, the hallway space scape that Sadara Evans helped me with, and has all the Star Trek ships hanging in it.









Then there's the one in moms room.









And Big Ben in my cousins room.









And my new mural, its on the shed in the back yard.













_______________________________________________________________

Also

I did a painting of Joxer for mom for Christmas, and finally got it documented.



So there...

Its been a long summer, and I got a lot of stuff done, and its all finally up.

Also, school is starting soon, and I'll be updating on a regular basis again.

I know that I probably lost a few people over the course of the summer (too bad I only had a few of you.) -_- *sigh*

But please comment, and keep reading...

KTHXBYE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff for bettering stuff. I'm not sure what that second part means, but I saw it on a snapple commercial, so it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures turned out to be really good! Including the ones outside that I was kind of worried about! I am excited to see your projects from your upcoming classes this semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, man! I love the "Star Trek" stuff (obviously), as well as the bathroom mural with the mountains. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadara Evans is the most amazing artist of all time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome murals!

    The Star Trek thing is a great idea (though it'd be better if it were Star Wars >_>).

    I love the dog painting! I need to paint a picture of my doggie.

    ReplyDelete