Sunday, August 22, 2010

The first week of school

The first week of this semester has come and passed.

Classes aren't so bad (so far) and I have a job! ^_^ I'm an OA for the dorm that I live in. OA, for those that don't know, is the person that sits in the office in case anyone needs anything...

yep...

lots of computer and homework time.

but anyway, I don't have any pictures for this update. So its a short update.

I just wanted to keep this thing updated.

I'm in a photography class thought so there should be some good stuff to put up through out the semester.

Please leave a comment, they make me happy. ^_^

P.S. If you haven't seen Scott Pilgram Vs. The World, or Inception yet... DO IT!


KTHXBYE!!!

OALL

4 comments:

  1. he he I got OALL, and btw I want pics of your awesome dorm room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OAL!

    Also, "Scott Pilgrim" kicks ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! i read the part about you being an OA and asked myself in my head "what's and OA..."... and then i read on. XD its like you a mind reader, for the future O.o

    ReplyDelete