Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey look two posts in one day!

Alright I have been doing a lot of stuff in the past two weeks. My ceramics class has for some reason been cramming our projects in making each one due the next class. which isn't too bad...

I still know how to work! ^_^

Also in this post, I have something else from last semester...

So I have a lot of stuff

First last semester:


A GIANT @ SYMBOL!!!! (typography project)

Next, this semester:

First Typography project
Typo portrait


Guess who...

And lastly the Ceramics stuff... that isn't fired yet






This one is still in progress, its in studio now.


So there you go, that's what I've been doing.
Hope you like it all
Leave comments and such

and I leave you with this guy



See you Monday... or earlier... However it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment