Friday, January 21, 2011

Two weeks into school

Alright so.

It's been two weeks into this semester and I actually have a lot of stuff going.

First off I'm about to finish week three of P90X! WOOT!

But anyway, back to what this blog is about. I only have stuff from Package Design and Digital Prepress right now. The first project in Logo and Trademark just started up, and I don't have anything documented from my printmaking class yet.

So here's what I do have.

First off, my bumper sticker design for Digital Prepress.



O yea...

And then here is one of our first projects for Package Design.

First we had to take a bottle.


Then here is my copy done in illustrator.



So...
Comment, and hopefully soon I'll have other stuff to put up.

And Maybe someday I'll actually get those photos of the last few watercolors I did last semester. -_-

Thanks for reading
OALL
Comment Please

5 comments:

  1. lol thanks man, I cant wait to print it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that bumper sticker is sweet. Love that movie.

    Your bottle looks really nice, too!

    I still don't have pictures of the last few projects I did in watercolour, either. haha. I usually take my pictures outside and it's been too snowy. D=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these images better than the final ones you posted. I love this design. It is interesting that such a small shift in typical design can create such an interesting and different form.

    ReplyDelete