Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WOO FREE TIME

Ok, so I was really stressed when I made my last post.


But Im better now ^_^

Anyway... In the time that I haven't been updating, I have been making cups in ceramics and finishing the rest of those projects, reproducing magazine pages (that still aren't done), and making a tee-shirt design for my fraternity.

I have the shirt design

Front



Back



But I don't have pictures of all the ceramic stuff, or the magazine stuff, HOWEVER when the magazine stuff is all done, I will put it up. As for the ceramic stuff, the semester is almost over and I will be taking it all home, documenting it, and putting up big post with it all.

So expect that later.

Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Hey...what happened to putting your magazine pages up as soon as they were finished???

    ReplyDelete